OC’s Element Sanitizer Dispenser is BUILT TO LAST. As business’s start to return to work they will be faced with some changes. Sanitizer will be required at entrances and exits so don’t wait as we have a limited # of pumps available for sale.
- Lifetime Warranty on PUMP*
- Stainless Steel Pumps for great guest feel
- Matching ABS Body for lightweight strength
- lockable unit so it can’t be tampered with
- Designed to be used in commercial, busy settings, designed to last.
- Adjustable Height for larger capacity bottles
- Rectangular Bottles
- 440 mL (14.8 oz) large bottle for less refilling
- Label Customizable with company logo $25 set up fee.
- Locking, tamper-proof gate opens easily for refilling or replacement
- Unique Bottle anchor system locks bottles in place and keeps oval bottle labels front-facing
- 3M tape or Permanent silicone installation in minutes. No tools. No wall damage.
- Sanitizer Made In Ontario, CANADA..
WANT A CUSTOM LABEL? No problem … We can customize the dispenser with corporate logos, family crests or family names for a $25 Set up charge. Only pay 1 set up charge per order, so if you add additional dispensers then there is no additional charge….
NO CHARGE LABEL PRINT FEE Regularly $4.00 Per Label, We are covering this cost 100%. You pay the design fee, we pay the label fee. It’s just that easy..
HOW MUCH IS MY REFILL COST? Our “Medical Grade” Isopropyl Hand Sanitizer is Health Canada Licensed. When buying your initial gallon it will ONLY COST $1 per oz, that just $8 for 8 oz bottle, making it cheaper than any other Medical brand available. When you buy direct from the manufacture you save more money, your supporting a Canadian manufacturer at prices cheaper then imported brands.
REDUCING THE PLASTIC FOOT PRINT? Each gallon will fill an 8 oz bottle 16 times. Thats a reduction of 16 bottles from our landfill right? Currently since COVID-19 we have reduced the plastic footprint buy initiating our refill program. While many companies are unable to offer a refill program, we can because we manufacture it.
* Lifetime warranty on pump if used with soap or lotion. 2 Year Warranty if used with Hand Sanitizer. Replacement pumps available for $8. These units are designed to be used in commercial settings and designed to be pumped 100,000+ times using sanitizer so b
* Price comparison is based on an 8 oz bottle as this is our typical size sold in store comparable at $14.99. Save the packaging & labeling costs, but better yet lets reduce the plastic waste for our planet..
Need bottles of sanitizer and not the pump? Click here to see our retail size