Charcoal (Activated) Soap Bar
Activated Charcoal – odorless, tasteless, jet-black powder works by trapping unwanted toxins and chemicals so they can be flushed out and therefore not reabsorbed by the body.
Coconut Oil – Coconut oil contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from external damage such as from the sun. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, meaning it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
Palm Kernel Oil – Palm oil does not only remove toxins from the body, it also purifies every cell of the body as well as rejuvenating them.
Hemp Seed Oil – is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Is non-comendognic (non pore clogging) and it can help with tightening of the skin and moisturizing.
Vegetable Glycerine – Comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerine is water.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate- is an extremely gentle surfactant based on coconut fatty acids. it offers a dense, luxurious foam.
These products are hand-blended with no harsh chemicals and ONLY sustained ingredients. Our products are NEVER tested on animals. We say NO to animal testing PERIOD.
This product is vegan approved.
How to use : Lather with water and wash.
Caution: Not For Consumption. For maximum usage keep soap in drain able dish. Do not leave soap in damp locations.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil Fatty Acids, Palm Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Charcoal Powder ,Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbeth-40 (Sorbitol), Sodium Hydroxide**, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifoium FD&C Red/Rouge Cl 16035, Blue/ Blu Cl 42090, Yellow/ jaune CI 19140, White Oxide, parfum/fragrance
There are no reviews yet.